Registration is Open!
Register Conference Only. Please note that workshops have to be registered independently. See all events.
Why Evolve Your GIS? The GIS industry is not simply changing, it is evolving. The successful GIS practitioners are the ones that can adapt to the new environment and take advantage of these opportunities. You can help be a catalyst for change in others by sharing your talents with your GIS peers.
Venue: Riverhouse on the Deschutes.
Convention Center Site Map.
Lodging: Go to lodging information.
- Mon Nov 4 - Workshops
- Tue Nov 5 - Conference kickoff, keynote and technical sessions
- Wed Nov 6 - Conference track sessions
- Thu Nov 7 - Conference closing (1/2 day)
Full Conference Registration:
- Member - $350
- Non-member - $375
- Student - $150
One Day Registration:
- Member - $175
- Non-member - $200
- Student - $75
Calls to Action:
- Presentations: Submissions are no longer being taken.
- Maps 'n Apps: Whether it is a GIS web application, story map, or printed media, impress your peers at NWGIS. Prizes for students and professionals. Applicants are encourages to present their work at one of the social events. Submit your entry.
- Vendors and Sponsors: Vendor registration open. Go to the conference registration and choose the exhibitor or sponsor options. Exhibitor registration is $700. If you can not make the event but still want to support NWGIS you can be a sponsor for $350. If you want to be a conference superstar you can sign up as an exhibitor and also as a sponsor. Additional details here. If you have questions contact: Susan Ottersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers: There are opportunities to reduce your conference prices by volunteering your time. See details here. If you have questions contact Mel Soares at: email@example.com
Workshops - Assorted pre-conference workshops available at an additional cost.. Vendors interested in conducting a workshop can contact Kim Voros at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Paper Presentations
Welcome Address From:
- Stephanie Betteridge - Chief Innovation Officer, City of Bend
- Patrick Kennelly – GIS Program Manager, Central Oregon Community College (COCC)
Keynote: Dave Imus
- Learning Lab
- Technical Sessions
- Vendor night (Tuesday)
- Banquet and Awards at High Desert Musuem (Wednesday)
- Bike/Hike/Run (Thursday)
If you have any questions feel free to contact Eric Wing at: email@example.com