Applications are now being accepted for one GIS Technician to maintain geographical land information, produce map products, and perform GIS related duties through ArcGIS software for government and public use.
$3,472.24 - $4,220.55 per month. Located in Astoria, OR, along the Oregon coast, in Clatsop County's government IT office.
1. Participate in the continuous development of the department’s geographic information system, including: design, create, and maintain geodatabases, maps, data files, and documentation using ArcGIS software.
2. May input and update tax lots, soils, land use, streams, roads, topography, zoning, comprehensive plan, survey control points; using the GIS under the direction of the GIS Committee and GIS Coordinator/Analyst.
3. Produces custom maps of land information to meet specific public and County GIS user needs.
4. Tabulate statistics, frequencies and data summaries.
5. Position is responsible for providing technical support to departmental users.
6. Coordinate with County GIS Coordinator/Analyst.
$3,472.24 - $4,220.55 per month
Job Description and link to apply in document: